Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Christian Movie Trailer-The Bike King and the Ten Commandments



I'm sure the person who made this has their heart in the right place(s) but I cannot help but highlight the hilarious comments that people left under this video on YouTube:
  • I've been on youtube for years and never commented on a video. But I would simply like to say....Thank You.
  • Please let this be real...

    Please
  • Excellent! If I read the bible can I have a talking snake too?
  • christianity is hilarious
  • This is the worst, and therefore the best, video I've seen in ages. A film about a disabled child's misadventures with a very loving god that distributes CDs to leather-clad biker boys.

    "An Unexpected Surprise"
    ...nothing gets people excited like a good pleonasm. That's good trailer-editing.
  • Wait...God is Hawaiian?
    I knew it!
  • god's gift= CD
  • highly anticipated.
  • brillance. I want that snake!!
I would like to add:
  • Ditto to everything mentioned above
  • This movie has no less than 100 plot lines, none of which have anything in common
  • There are so many unexplained nuances in this trailer that I would drop everything to be there on opening night just to see what the heck this is all about
  • This has got to be a project for a Christian school, Sunday school class or Christian club
  • I hope there is a sequel

Share/Save/Bookmark[Post to Twitter]
Source: www.nathanhoag.com

Ant v Dec: The charity singles - Download Wedensday 18th February
The charity singles that Ant and Dec are recording for the Ant v Dec's Saturday Night Takaway challenge will be available to download from Wednesday 18th February.
Team Ant are looking to beat Team Dec to go two wins clear in this series of Saturday Night Takaway. Ant v Dec the teams is a competition between the boys every series and has always been won by Dec in the past but Ant started well and won last weeks duel.
I'm backing Ant while my partner, Laura is rooting for Dec!
The charities that will benefit from the charity single are Childline, Help The Aged and The Teenage Cancer Trust, very worthwhile charities!
I'm not sure how much each download will be yet but I anticipate around 80 or 90 pence with at least 44 pence going to the charity fund.
To download the single of your choice, or download both! then go to the ITV website HERE

E-MAIL THIS BLOG TO A FRIEND-CLICK HERE


Subscribe in a reader


Source: feedproxy.google.com


this is the classroom that we meet in everyday. we are talking about jesus' involvement in rural ministry. in matthew 9:35 the greek words for towns (polis) and villages (kome) imply small agricultural communities in the middle of no where. jesus greatly valued the people in small towns

This message was sent using the Picture and Video Messaging service from Verizon Wireless!

To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.

Note: To play video messages sent to email, QuickTime� 6.5 or higher is required.


Source: www.nathanhoag.com

Obesidade 'nem sempre faz mal à saúde'
Dois estudos publicados nesta segunda-feira pela revista especializada Archives of Internal Medicine afirmam que nem toda obesidade significa problemas de saúde, e que é possível ser obeso e...

Este é apenas um sumário. Veja +em http://www.paulobranco.com - Veja vídeos em http://pbradialista.vodspot.tv - Abraços do PB

Source: feedproxy.google.com


Labels:

0 comments:

Post a Comment